Back to drawing

So finally I got down to start drawing again. 

Yes my first instinct was to go digital and embarked on a journey of learning Procreate on iPad. I must say that it is a fascinating software and it does give you a sense of reality in the feel of different media - yet, obviously, being stuck with the same apple pencil sometimes tend to still feel 'fake'. I did install a Paperlike screen cover and it does help with the feel of the pencil, but I wanted a bit more and thus now I went back to trying the real thing. 

My love of black & white influences me even in drawing and thus I gravitate towards charcoal and chalk in both my digital art and my 'real' art. 

below are some of the sketches and drawings I did so far - yes again my tendency is to go towards erotic art, but I hope you find these in good taste and hopefully I will have more to share in the near future. 


   



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So I Won a Silver Medal Award!

Summer Sunset Model Bikini Beach Shoot in Malta