Post Contest shoot - Ms.Globe Malta

Finally found some time early in the morning after being woken up by a lone crazy alarm system of Mr.Neighbour! So I thought I'd use the time to finally upload the photo set taken for the post contest shoot of Ms.Globe Malta.

Actually this shoot was a great experience and I would like to thank James & Wayne (Fashion Productions) who organised the event, Daphne, who as usual was assisting me during the shoot and obviously Katrina Pavia, the winner of Ms.Globe Malta, a very professional, down to earth model with whom I really enjoyed working and look forward to work again with.

Hope you like the photos, if you do click here for more :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So I Won a Silver Medal Award!

Summer Sunset Model Bikini Beach Shoot in Malta