I always try to look for simple subject with which I can create a wow factor, or even better an emotion. Here I 'played' around with a fork and the shadows it creates, which I found fascinating in their simplicity. All photos available on Picfair and on Redbubble .
Yep Venere is back for 2013 and the production team, the photographers, models, makeup artists and all have started work on this year's photo shoots. This year we are tackling blockbuster movies - our way - at least I will do it my way :)...... take a look at the clip Join the Venere Facebook page to be updated with all news & 'gossip' about this year's series!
On 500px.com they actually created a neat shop option that permits photographers to sell their photos as canvas or as hi-res downloads. I have made a small selection of my photos available for people to purchase, maybe someone would be interested to have one of my snaps on their wall! Check it out here!!
Comments
Post a Comment