Nominated?!

Oh yes - I guess I should have said this before, but I am the type to forget to include certain things in my blog about me!! Well I was nominated for the Fashion Photographer Award at the Diet Coke Malta Fashion Awards happening on the 21st May 2011 at the MFCC in Ta Qali Malta.

Well actually it's a strange feeling to be completely honest. Part feels great as it is a total honour to be with the other photographers in such a prestigious event, on the other hand it feels like a bit of responsibility for me since I am the kind I love experimenting in my photography and thus do not want to have to keep a style just so that I am still in line with others - but anyway I guess thats just up to me :)

So for now I be just happy and simply look forward to have a great evening out with my fellow photographers  Maybe see you there!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So I Won a Silver Medal Award!

Clouds & Fog makes it to Times of Malta online :)