Street photos during Partial Lockdown in Malta

I decided to go out for a brisk walk and take my small Lumix Gx9 along with me.

I wasn’t very sure what I was going to shoot since I am very familiar with the route and thus I decided that I try to look around (& up) and notice interesting subjects to shoot.

Actually it was a great experience and coupling it with the Covid19 ideology of lock-down, solitude etc. actually worked out for some of the images. 

Below are a choice of the photos taken:

Isolation - A 'lonely' car in empty car park in Valletta Malta

California Dreaming

Moving Reflections - Reflections on a moving bus.

Solitude - a buoy floating in calm seas.

Doors, Windows & Stairs

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So I Won a Silver Medal Award!

Summer Sunset Model Bikini Beach Shoot in Malta